Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How To Tell If A Scorpio Man Is Interested Does This Scorpio Man Like Me? I Cant Tell. Never Dated A Scorpio.?

Does this Scorpio man like me? I cant tell. never dated a scorpio.? - how to tell if a scorpio man is interested

Two weeks ago I posted an ad looking for a man. A Scorpio man answered, and some days we were drinking our first day, and talk in a local pub "ultimately do not end, and he let me go home, all within a few hours. It was a beautiful day later, the text flirted several times according to the plans and it is almost noon, a few days. I was working, but I wanted to catch me and take me for sushi in their lunch break of two hours, he did it and we kissed, and let me return to the work and left. A few days went by w / text flirting, and I invited him to dinner and movies. The night was great, that is manufactured from reaching scope, it was hot! back then it was after midnight and was back home because of work to sleep in the early morning hours. Later, she thanked me, saying: "It was a great night! "It was 4 days and got no text, and even though I know he 4double in a row that someone called in the cow's texted includes / if he is interested?

1 comment:

jamie m said...

You can get married. Check him out. And before you know more about it, refuse to sleep with him.

Post a Comment