Thursday, December 31, 2009

Interior Design Los Angeles I HAVE MANY MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT INTERIOR DeSIGN!!!!! HELP PLEASE SOMEONE WITH KNOWLEDGE!!!?

I HAVE MANY MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT INTERIOR DeSIGN!!!!! HELP PLEASE SOMEONE WITH KNOWLEDGE!!!? - interior design los angeles

OK, I live in Northern California, and was curious to know how to pursue a career in Interior Design. I'm at a community college and was quickly transferred to a university or CalState.

I get to find a school for interior design with the reputation of being capable of a BA in interior design / architecture. Schools (preferably in LA) are best suited? Implementation programs better? Even if someone suggestions on building a portfolio? How to build a portfolio when it comes to interior design?

Additionally, designers do not have much success with certificates only?

No comments:

Post a Comment